2012尼克斯vs:Search This Section
- Currency movements may affect travelers' choices
Recent fluctuations in the value of the yuan may not have a glaring effect on the nation's outbound tourism thanks to the sector's robust development, but they may affect people's choices about some overseas destinations, travel agencies said.
- Patterned paddy fields in Kunming, China's Yunnan
- Blooming sunflowers in Baiyin, northwest China's Gansu
- Part of Great Wall at Panjiakou reservoir in China's Hebei
- Scenery of flowers at Dabei Village in Changchun
- Aerial view of Xin'anjiang River shrouded in fog in east China's Zhejiang
- Children play in pool in Shuitian Township, SW China's Guizhou
- Experience a volcanic paradise in Mudanjiang
Since the Harbin-Mudanjiang high-speed rail line began operating in December 2018, it has carried over 2 million passengers.
- The spectacular Zigong Lantern Show
If you've seen a Chinese lantern before, it was probably made in Zigong, Sichuan province. However, the best place to see them is at the city's lantern show.
- 8 reasons to pack your bags and head to Argentina
If you're planning a visit to Buenos Aires, don't forget that Argentina is much more than one city as this list will show you.